Custom Competition Bikinis
Mens Classic Physique Measurement Guide
Please follow the guide below when taking your measurements for your custom fit trunks.
If you have any questions, please call us at 513-277-9663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Waist Measurement - Measure the circumference of your torso at the top of your hip bones.
2. Hip Measurement - Measure the circumference around the widest part of your hips and glutes.
3. Pouch Length - Measure from the back side of the scrotum up the front of your torso to where you want the V of your waistband to touch.
4. Back Length - Measure from the back side of your scrotum up the back to the point where you want the center top of the waist band.
5. Leg Length - Measure from the top of your hip bone where the oblique muscle connects, down the side of your leg to the length you choose. FYI 11" is NPC regulation.