Mens Classic Physique Measurement Guide
Please follow the guide below when taking your measurements for your custom fit trunks.
If you have any questions, please call us at 513-277-9663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Waist Measurement - Measure the circumference of your torso at the top of your hip bones.
2. Hip Measurement - Measure the circumference around the widest part of your hips and glutes.
3. Pouch Length - Measure from the back side of the scrotum up the front of your torso to where you want the V of your waistband to touch.
4. Back Length - Measure from the back side of your scrotum up the back to the point where you want the center top of the waist band.
5. Leg Length - With the new regulations of the NPC, any trunks ordered for NPC will be made with a 4" leg length.
Custom Competition Bikinis